Mindfully Digital Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Our reality has changed and digital technology is now at the centre of our lives. Technology is beneficial in helping us to work and connect with those we care about. However, it can also bring unintended downsides.
- Loss of time for other things that matter to us
- Impacts to sleep
- Feeling compelled to check the news
- Increased anxeity, depression and loneliness
- Difficulty concentrating on taks and being able to be productive at work
- Physical health issues from lack of outdoor time, eyestrain and seated posture
The good news is that reseach studies have shown that it is not WHETHER we use technology which is the issue, it is HOW we use technology which makes the difference.
Alex combines her two years of academic reserach on digital wellbeing and minfulness for habit change and her experience as a mindfulness teacher in this exciting new course to give you the tools you need to use technology on your terms and create a healthy relationship.
This course will explore:
- The Four Key Steps to Digital Habit Change
- Simple 'hacks' and tips in your phone's defaults that can put you back in charge and create the change you want
- Why is technology so addictive?
- What is the impact of technology use on our attention and our mind?
- How can changes to digital habits reduce stress?
- What impact does technology have on productivity? What changes to digital habits can help us to enhance our focus and concentration?
- How to break the link between craving and behaviour (this might be that moment when you see the autoplay ticking down yet you know that you deep down want to go to bed)
- How can we create a healthy relationship with social media
The Mindfullly Digital course will take you through steps each week to gradually uncover and transform your digital habits and improve your relationship with technology.
So you want to have a different relationsihp with technology?
If so... book today or get in contact with Alex on 07816542053 / email@example.com if you have any quesitons.
Price is normally £125 but is reduced to £85 if booked before 7 May or £95 if booked after 7 May*
The course is limited to 14 participants
Delivered in interactive Zoom sessions of 90 minutes
Thursdays 7pm - 8:30pm
*Two discounted places are available for those in financial difficulty as a result of COVID-19. Please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07816542053 if this applies for you.
- Sold OutEarly Bird£85£850£0